What are the benefits of working with Organizing Magic, LLC®?
Here are the top 5 benefits clients have identified during our time together:
5) "I thought about having a friend/family member help me, but this is way better because
you don't have any
connection to my stuff."
One of the benefits of working with us is that we don't have any pre-existing bias towards belongings.
There are no attachments
or memories, so we look at each item objectively and provide a neutral
sounding board for you to decide if it stays or goes.
4) "You are so non-judgemental, which makes it easy to work with you."
The areas in your home or office that we work on is up to you. What you choose to keep or let go of
is up to you. How we organize, arrange, and display your items is up to you. The most important rule
is that it needs to make sense to YOU, and work for YOU.
3) "I'm sure glad you came today. I feel so relieved whenever you come over because
I know I've gotten a lot done."
When you commit to working together, we accomplish a great deal
in a short amount of time.
We love organizing and can't wait to show you how fun and freeing it is!
2) "I could have done all the things we did today on my own, but it would have taken me
six months, not three hours!"
This comes up with many clients, especially those who have ADD/ADHD. Hiring a professional organizer
allows you to work within a dedicated block of time, with gentle guidance to stay focused and on task.
1) "You taught me so well, I don't need your help anymore! I just ask myself what you would
say or do, and then I do it myself!"
Our #1 goal is to transfer skills and knowledge so you get and stay organized anytime, anywhere,
by yourself! Rest assured, we are happy to work with you for as long as you want, either continuously
or on an as-needed basis.
The majority of our clients only work with us a few times, and then work
independently armed with the tips and tricks they
learned during our time together.