What are the benefits of working with Organizing Magic?
Here are the top 5 benefits clients have offered up during our time together:
5) "I thought about having a friend/family member help me, but this is way better because you
have any connection to my stuff."
One of the benefits of working with us is that we don't have any pre-existing bias towards belongings. There are no
attachments or memories, so we can look at each item objectively and provide a neutral sounding board for you to process
whether it stays or goes.
4) "You are so non-judgemental, which makes it easy to work with you."
The areas in your home or office that we work on is up to you. What you choose to keep and what you choose to let go of
is up to you. How we organize, arrange, and display your items is up to you. The most important rule of getting organized
is that it needs to make sense to YOU, and work for YOU.
3) "I'm sure glad you came today. I feel so relieved whenever you come over because I know I've gotten a lot done."
When you make the commitment for us to work together, we accomplish a great deal
in a short amount of time. Getting organized may not be your favorite activity at first, but we love doing it and will help you see how much fun and
freeing it can be!
2) "I could have done all the things we did today on my own, but it would have taken me six months, not three hours!"
This comes up with many of our clients, especially those who have ADD/ADHD. Hiring a professional organizer
allows you to work within a dedicated block of time, with gentle guidance to remain focused and stay on task.
1) "You taught me so well, I don't need your help anymore! I just ask myself what you would say or do, and then I do it myself!"
The #1 goal of our work together is to transfer skills and knowledge so you get and stay organized anytime, anywhere,
by yourself! Rest assured, we are happy to work with you for as long as you want, either continuously or on an as-needed
basis. The majority of our clients only work with us a few times, and then work
independently armed with the tips and
tricks they learned during our time together.