For our in-person clients, we primarily cover the Mid County and West County areas of St. Louis, Missouri, as well as portions of St. Charles County, Missouri:
Afton, Ballwin, Brentwood, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Clayton, Crestwood, Creve Coeur, Des Peres, Earth City, Ellisville, Fenton, Florissant, Frontenac, Kirkwood, Ladue, Maplewood, Maryland Heights, O'Fallon, Olivette, Overland, Richmond Heights, Rock Hill, St. Ann, St. Charles, St. Louis City, St. Peters, Shrewsbury, Sunset Hills, Town and Country, University City, Warson Woods, Webster Groves, Weldon Springs, and Wildwood
For our virtual clients, we provide organizing services to people across the globe!
What are the benefits of working with you?
Here are the top 5 benefits clients have identified during our time together:
5) "I thought about having a friend/family member help me, but this is way better because you don't have any connection to my stuff." One of the benefits of working with us is that we don't have any pre-existing bias towards belongings. There are no attachments or memories, so we look at each item objectively and provide a neutral sounding board for you to decide if it stays or goes.
4) "You are so non-judgemental, which makes it easy to work with you." The areas in your home or office that we work on is up to you. What you choose to keep or let go of is up to you. How we organize, arrange, and display your items is up to you. The most important rule is that it needs to make sense to YOU, and work for YOU.
3) "I'm sure glad you came today. I feel so relieved whenever you come over because I know I've gotten a lot done." When you commit to working together, we accomplish a great deal in a short amount of time. We love organizing and can't wait to show you how fun and freeing it is!
2) "I could have done all the things we did today on my own, but it would have taken me six months, not three hours!" This comes up with many clients, especially those who have ADD/ADHD. Hiring a professional organizer allows you to work within a dedicated block of time, with gentle guidance to stay focused and on task.
1) "You taught me so well, I don't need your help anymore! I just ask myself what you would say or do, and then I do it myself!" Our #1 goal is to transfer skills and knowledge so you get and stay organized anytime, anywhere, by yourself! Rest assured, we are happy to work with you for as long as you want, either continuously or on an as-needed basis. The majority of our clients only work with us a few times, and then work independently armed with the tips and tricks they learned during our time together.
Looking for DIY (do it yourself) organizing assistance?
Here's the top 5 things clients say to me while we organize:
5) "What the heck is this?" - I hear this all the time. While digging into paperwork or reaching into closets and drawers, we find all kinds of forgotten items. This often leads to...
4) "That's where this is!" - I love when a client rediscovers a buried treasure, like a special photo, book, or note. But more often, I hear...
3) "Why did I ever keep this?" - Sometimes we need to hold onto items for a while before we are willing to part with them. Working with a professional organizer provides a sounding board to think more deeply about items and decide what to keep or let go of without guilt.
2) "Holy cow - MONEY!" - Sometimes it's loose change, sometimes a wad of cash or a forgotten gift card. Every once in a while, it's a large uncashed check. Almost every client I work with finds money at some point during our time together. Awesome!
1) "I wish I hadn't waited so long!" - Getting organized is rewarding (not just because of found money). It brings clarity, a sense of calm, and decreases stress levels. Not to mention a more efficient, inviting space to enjoy!
How much do I need to clean up before you come to my house?
Actually, we prefer you leave things exactly as they are! In order to get a true sense of how your space functions each day, we want to see your house the way you do.
Are you going to make me throw everything out?
Of course not! We organize your area together. Although we provide feedback and suggestions, decisions on what to keep, what to donate, and what to discard are entirely up to you. Remember - YOU are the one who lives in your space - so the space needs to work for YOU!
How do we get started?
Submit the form on our contact page and we respond within 1 business day.
Include a phone number and the best time to reach you for a FREE phone consultation.
During the call, we talk about your situation and see if our working together would be a good fit.
If we are a good match, we set up our first appointment. If not, we are happy to refer you to another local organizer who may be a better match.
How long will it take for me to get organized?
Every person and situation is unique. It depends on a lot of factors, including:
How quickly you make decisions
How much work you get done between sessions
How large is the area that needs to be organized
How much clutter is currently in the space
Having a professional work with you side-by-side takes less time than trying to go it alone!
What if I can't afford an organizing session with you?
Visit The Magic Shop for our budget-friendly products to help you with DIY organizing.
Consider a virtual session, which is less expensive than an in-person session.
Ask your family and friends to buy a session as a birthday, Mother's Day, or holiday present!
How can I help others get organized?
When you refer a new in-person client to us, that client receives $50 off of the initial appointment. You also receive $50 off your next scheduled appointment, as our thanks.
When you refer a new virtual client to us, that client receives $15 off of the initial appointment. You also receive $15 off your next scheduled appointment, as our thanks.
This is the one form of magic that shouldn't be kept secret:
Tell your friends and family about the benefits of hiring us to get your life organized!
Send us to your inbox!
Sign up for our FREE e-newsletter and get our special report: "The Magic 8-Ball of Organizing Tips"