Frequently Asked Questions
What is your current COVID policy?
What types of organizing do you do?
The Top 5 organizing projects most requested by our clients are:
Paperwork (bills, random piles stashed in bags and boxes, scheduling, creating filing systems) Kitchens (cabinets, drawers, pantries, command centers) Closets (master, linen, bathroom, child's, entryway, storage) Toys (board and video games, dolls, stuffed animals, art supplies, cars, trains, Legos, trophies) Home Offices (creating and/or maintaining separate work spaces in the home)
Click here to see more examples of what we do.
What is your service area?
What are the benefits of working with you?
Looking for DIY (do it yourself) organizing assistance?
What's it like to work with you?
5) "What the heck is this?" - I hear this all the time. While digging into paperwork or reaching into closets and drawers, we find all kinds of forgotten items. This often leads to...
4) "That's where this is!" - I love when a client rediscovers a buried treasure, like a special photo, book, or note. But more often, I hear...
3) "Why did I ever keep this?" - Sometimes we need to hold onto items for a while before we are willing to part with them. Working with a professional organizer provides a sounding board to think more deeply about items and decide what to keep or let go of without guilt.
2) "Holy cow - MONEY!" - Sometimes it's loose change, sometimes a wad of cash or a forgotten gift card. Every once in a while, it's a large uncashed check. Almost every client I work with finds money at some point during our time together. Awesome!
1) "I wish I hadn't waited so long!" - Getting organized is rewarding (not just because of found money). It brings clarity, a sense of calm, and decreases stress levels. Not to mention a more efficient, inviting space to enjoy!
How much do I need to clean up before you come to my house?
Are you going to make me throw everything out?
How do we get started?
How long will it take for me to get organized?
Having a professional work with you side-by-side takes less time than trying to go it alone!
What if I can't afford an organizing session with you?
How can I help others get organized?
When you refer a new virtual client to us, that client receives $15 off of the initial appointment. You also receive $15 off your next scheduled appointment, as our thanks.
This is the one form of magic that shouldn't be kept secret: Tell your friends and family about the benefits of hiring us to get your life organized!